mulch installation services
Since 2007, Macario Brother's Lawn Care has been providing exceptional mulch installation services in the Texas areas. Mulch is a fast, affordable way to refresh your garden and give your landscaping a clean, finished look. Contact us today to add mulch installation to your complete landscaping services.
Our experienced lawn care and landscape technicians have years of experience installing mulch in both residential and commercial settings. During your consultation, our staff will discuss your landscaping goals and determine the right kind of mulch for you. Estimating the amount of mulch an area needs can be a tricky task, but our highly-trained staff are experts and will ensure that the perfect amount of mulch is applied to your property, saving you money and reducing waste.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MULCH?
Many homeowners choose to install mulch in their yard and garden for the aesthetic benefits, but mulching can provide many other benefits for your plants and soil.
- Prevents Weeds – When mulch in laid, it prevents sunlight from reaching the ground underneath, making it harder for weeds to grow through in your garden or flower beds. In addition, landscape fabric can be applied under some mulches to prevent weeds more effectively.
- Controls Moisture – Mulch helps to retain and control moisture by slowing evaporation, helping your garden plants to thrive. Mulch also prevents soil crusting by not allowing rain to hit the soil directly.
- Minimizes Erosion – Mulch helps your landscaped areas to retain their shape and prevents soil erosion. Adding edging stones around the area will also help prevent washout.
- Improves Soil Quality – Organic mulches add nutrients and enrich the soil as they decompose.
- Low Cost – Mulch is a very cost-effective way to prevent weeds and improve the curb appeal of your home or business.
WHICH KIND OF MULCH IS RIGHT FOR ME?
Mulch comes in seemingly endless options of colors and materials. Each variety has its own benefits. When choosing a mulch for your yard, there are several things that should be taken into consideration such as your landscaping vision, budget, and the needs of your garden. During your consultation, our experienced staff will listen to your landscaping goals and help determine the perfect mulch for your lawn and budget.
- Organic Mulches – These kinds of mulches are the most common. Organic mulch is made of wood and other plant matter. This kind of mulch will decompose over time, adding nutrients to the soil.
- Inorganic Mulches – Rubber chips and rocks are some common inorganic mulches. While these kinds of mulches do not add nutrients to the soil, they offer easier upkeep and need to be replaced less often.
At Macario Brother's Lawn Care, we install a variety of mulch types and colors. The most popular colors are red, black, and brown. The professional staff at Macario Brother's Lawn Care can help you decide which color and style is the best choice for your garden, flower bed, or any other landscaping feature.
HOW OFTEN DO I NEED MULCH REAPPLIED?
The lifespan of mulch varies widely depending on the type of mulch, the area it was applied, and other factors. For best results, we recommend having organic mulch reapplied annually. The best time to apply mulch is in the spring, before weeds begin to pop up, but after the soil has warmed up.
PROFESSIONAL MULCH INSTALLATION
Macario Brother's Lawn Care is the best professional mulch service in the area. We have been helping keep gardens and landscaped areas beautiful and weed free for years. We offer mulch delivery and installation in the Texas areas. Call us today for a free consultation and estimate!